Fall 2013 Advanced Program on Contracting, Northern California This advanced training is available to those who have already participated in on our Mediation Intensive Training Programs, and focuses on contracting, the agreement to mediate. We will focus on the practical elements and aspects of contracting as well as the deeper motivations and interests in the parties’ seeking to develop agreement about working together. The training will take place on November 15, 2013, at Green Gulch Farm in Muir Beach, CA from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Gary Friedman and Catherine Conner will present. The training offers 7 hours of MCLE/BBS. Register and learn more here.
- The Essential Role of Conflict Resolution Practitioners in Today’s Complex World
- The Making of a Mediator: Developing Artistry in Practice by Michael D. Lang and Alison Taylor
- Staying Fresh: Updating Skills and Seeking Advanced Training
- Mom Always Liked You Best: A Guide for Resolving Family Feuds, Inheritance Battles & Eldercare Crises
- International Conflict and Self-Care in the New Year