Fall 2013 Advanced Program on Contracting, Northern California This advanced training is available to those who have already participated in on our Mediation Intensive Training Programs, and focuses on contracting, the agreement to mediate. We will focus on the practical elements and aspects of contracting as well as the deeper motivations and interests in the parties’ seeking to develop agreement about working together. The training will take place on November 15, 2013, at Green Gulch Farm in Muir Beach, CA from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Gary Friedman and Catherine Conner will present. The training offers 7 hours of MCLE/BBS. Register and learn more here.
- Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well by Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen
- Forward Together: Walking the Professional Road with Peer Support
- Broken Trust: Breaking the Cycle of Words Without Action
- Ukrainian mediators work to bring understanding to conflict despite challenges faced by ongoing war
- Into the Magic Shop: A Neurosurgeon's Quest to Discover the Mysteries of the Brain and the Secrets of the Heart