We have a new video describing one of our advanced programs in Self Reflection for Conflict Professionals (SCPI), which is emblematic of our approach in all of our programs which have a strong self-reflection component for our work as conflict professionals. The Mediation Intensive Training is a prerequisite for the SCPI program and other Self-reflection in Action advanced programs on the East Coast, West Coast and in Mexico.
- Managing Conflict Mindfully: Don’t Believe Everything You Think by Leonard Riskin
- Running in when others run away: Making the change to a career in conflict resolution
- When You Greet Me I Bow: Notes and Reflections from a Life in Zen, by Norman Fischer
- 20-years of conflict resolution work breaks new ground while bringing together parties in conflict through understanding
- Mediation is not “a magic wand” for conflict resolution, but it can be a powerful way to mend work relationships. Here’s how it works at SAP.