This revolutionary book shows how through mediation parties can escape the trap of conflict rather than remain ensnared within its grasp at enormous cost to themselves and others. The authors demonstrate how mediators, and lawyers, can support parties to work together effectively in ways that deeply respect their humanity. Through the telling of ten riveting stories of actual commercial mediations, the principles and methodologies of the understanding-based approach come alive. In so “challenging conflict,” the authors also challenge the conflict resolution field to reach for more.
- My Stories of Conflict: A Kaleidoscope of Theories, Methods, and Personal Experiences by Marc Leu and Annie Meisl
- Tackling Employee Dissatisfaction Through Workplace Mediation
- Book Review » A Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation – Creating Safe Environments for Conversations about Race, Politics, Sexuality, and Religion
- Take Your Time at the Starting Line to Help Everyone Reach the Finish Line
- Interfering Influencers—What to Do About Them?