In this webinar we will be demonstrating how to work with lawyers and clients together in the same room. Themes that will be included will be contracting with lawyers about their roles, clarifying how to have conversations about the law that will be constructive for the process, how lawyers can participate in deepening their client’s understanding of what is important to the parties underlying the conflict, and participating in supporting the parties to negotiate.
- My Stories of Conflict: A Kaleidoscope of Theories, Methods, and Personal Experiences by Marc Leu and Annie Meisl
- Tackling Employee Dissatisfaction Through Workplace Mediation
- Book Review » A Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation – Creating Safe Environments for Conversations about Race, Politics, Sexuality, and Religion
- Take Your Time at the Starting Line to Help Everyone Reach the Finish Line
- Interfering Influencers—What to Do About Them?