In this webinar we will be demonstrating how to work with lawyers and clients together in the same room. Themes that will be included will be contracting with lawyers about their roles, clarifying how to have conversations about the law that will be constructive for the process, how lawyers can participate in deepening their client’s understanding of what is important to the parties underlying the conflict, and participating in supporting the parties to negotiate.
- Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well by Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen
- Forward Together: Walking the Professional Road with Peer Support
- Broken Trust: Breaking the Cycle of Words Without Action
- Ukrainian mediators work to bring understanding to conflict despite challenges faced by ongoing war
- Into the Magic Shop: A Neurosurgeon's Quest to Discover the Mysteries of the Brain and the Secrets of the Heart