One of the most challenging things that can come up in a conflict resolution process is when there are people outside the room negatively influencing the parties but not participating directly in the process. Sometimes, those influencers are the parties’ professional advisors or lawyers and that problem can often be solved by bringing them into the room. When the outside influencers are friends and family or people who can’t be brought into the room, it is a harder problem to solve. In this webinar, we address how to identify the interfering influencers outside the room and what to do about them to minimize their impact and focus on the people who matter without making anyone wrong.
- Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well by Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen
- Forward Together: Walking the Professional Road with Peer Support
- Broken Trust: Breaking the Cycle of Words Without Action
- Ukrainian mediators work to bring understanding to conflict despite challenges faced by ongoing war
- Into the Magic Shop: A Neurosurgeon's Quest to Discover the Mysteries of the Brain and the Secrets of the Heart