One of the most challenging things that can come up in a conflict resolution process is when there are people outside the room negatively influencing the parties but not participating directly in the process. Sometimes, those influencers are the parties’ professional advisors or lawyers and that problem can often be solved by bringing them into the room. When the outside influencers are friends and family or people who can’t be brought into the room, it is a harder problem to solve. In this webinar, we address how to identify the interfering influencers outside the room and what to do about them to minimize their impact and focus on the people who matter without making anyone wrong.
- The Essential Role of Conflict Resolution Practitioners in Today’s Complex World
- The Making of a Mediator: Developing Artistry in Practice by Michael D. Lang and Alison Taylor
- Staying Fresh: Updating Skills and Seeking Advanced Training
- Mom Always Liked You Best: A Guide for Resolving Family Feuds, Inheritance Battles & Eldercare Crises
- International Conflict and Self-Care in the New Year