One of the most challenging things that can come up in a conflict resolution process is when there are people outside the room negatively influencing the parties but not participating directly in the process. Sometimes, those influencers are the parties’ professional advisors or lawyers and that problem can often be solved by bringing them into the room. When the outside influencers are friends and family or people who can’t be brought into the room, it is a harder problem to solve. In this webinar, we address how to identify the interfering influencers outside the room and what to do about them to minimize their impact and focus on the people who matter without making anyone wrong.
- Adversaries Into Allies: Finding a Way Forward When Opposing Forces Collide
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In, by Roger Fisher and William Ury
- My Stories of Conflict: A Kaleidoscope of Theories, Methods, and Personal Experiences by Marc Leu and Annie Meisl
- Tackling Employee Dissatisfaction Through Workplace Mediation
- Book Review » A Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation – Creating Safe Environments for Conversations about Race, Politics, Sexuality, and Religion