Conflict coaching helps individuals, groups, and organizations manage and resolve conflicts effectively by empowering participants to address and navigate disputes constructively. Join Hansa Patel and Danillo Alves to learn principles and practices, from the importance of maintaining impartiality and confidentiality to looping, cultural sensitivity, and how to give feedback and encourage self-reflection.
- The Essential Role of Conflict Resolution Practitioners in Today’s Complex World
- The Making of a Mediator: Developing Artistry in Practice by Michael D. Lang and Alison Taylor
- Staying Fresh: Updating Skills and Seeking Advanced Training
- Mom Always Liked You Best: A Guide for Resolving Family Feuds, Inheritance Battles & Eldercare Crises
- International Conflict and Self-Care in the New Year