As we approach the end of the year, we invite you to a town hall webinar experience to collectively explore personal and professional interests, address common concerns, and ignite a passion for applying understanding-based practices. Join Catherine Conner and Gary Friedman to be part of an interactive discussion designed to help people find possibilities for themselves and others in the face of impossibility and gain invaluable insights to embark on a journey of successful conflict resolution and mediation with a renewed commitment to fostering harmonious relationships and creating positive change.
- The Essential Role of Conflict Resolution Practitioners in Today’s Complex World
- The Making of a Mediator: Developing Artistry in Practice by Michael D. Lang and Alison Taylor
- Staying Fresh: Updating Skills and Seeking Advanced Training
- Mom Always Liked You Best: A Guide for Resolving Family Feuds, Inheritance Battles & Eldercare Crises
- International Conflict and Self-Care in the New Year