Gary J. Friedman of the Center for Understanding in Conflict will be presenting a Court Mediation Panel Training with the Hon. William L. Bettinelli (Ret.) on January 15-16 & 22-23, 2011, from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. This training is affiliated with the Sonoma County Bar Association in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Adversaries Into Allies: Finding a Way Forward When Opposing Forces Collide
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In, by Roger Fisher and William Ury
- My Stories of Conflict: A Kaleidoscope of Theories, Methods, and Personal Experiences by Marc Leu and Annie Meisl
- Tackling Employee Dissatisfaction Through Workplace Mediation
- Book Review » A Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation – Creating Safe Environments for Conversations about Race, Politics, Sexuality, and Religion