Gary J. Friedman of the Center for Understanding in Conflict will be presenting a Court Mediation Panel Training with the Hon. William L. Bettinelli (Ret.) on January 15-16 & 22-23, 2011, from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. This training is affiliated with the Sonoma County Bar Association in Santa Rosa, CA.
- The Depth of Understanding in Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- High Conflict: Why We Get Trapped and How We Get Out by Amanda Ripley
- Quelling the conflict within to guide others out: from learning to teaching on the path to understanding
- Navigating Divorce with Grace: The New Yorker’s Guide to Collaborative Divorce by Katherine Eisold Miller
- Barry Berkman reflects on a career spent bringing together parties in conflict and the understanding-based model’s effect on his life