Our goal is to be a resource for professionals who work with people in conflict. In addition to the trainings and webinars described on our website, we publish a monthly general newsletter and a separate newsletter for prior participants in our Inside Out: Self-Reflection for Conflict Professionals Intensive (“SCPI”) program. We publish blogs which appear on our website and on social media. Please browse these various resources:
- My Stories of Conflict: A Kaleidoscope of Theories, Methods, and Personal Experiences by Marc Leu and Annie Meisl
- Tackling Employee Dissatisfaction Through Workplace Mediation
- Book Review » A Language of Healing for a Polarized Nation – Creating Safe Environments for Conversations about Race, Politics, Sexuality, and Religion
- Take Your Time at the Starting Line to Help Everyone Reach the Finish Line
- Interfering Influencers—What to Do About Them?