Explore the transformative impact of integrating conflict resolution and mediation practices within your organization while fostering a culture of open communication, looping, and collaborative problem-solving to enhance employee morale, increase productivity, and create a harmonious work environment. Join Catherine Conner, Pat Lau, and guests from Intel, to learn practical strategies that empower teams to address conflicts constructively, resulting in improved teamwork, reduced stress, and enhanced organizational effectiveness.
- Barry Berkman reflects on a career spent bringing together parties in conflict and the understanding-based model’s effect on his life
- Managing Conflict Mindfully: Don’t Believe Everything You Think by Leonard Riskin
- Running in when others run away: Making the change to a career in conflict resolution
- When You Greet Me I Bow: Notes and Reflections from a Life in Zen, by Norman Fischer
- 20-years of conflict resolution work breaks new ground while bringing together parties in conflict through understanding