In every situation, we exist in relationship to others. The groups we all belong to – and our membership and place within them – impact interactions, expectations of each other, options, and outcomes. In a conflict resolution process, we know that awareness of social hierarchies and their impact on parties and us is critical. Join Gary Friedman and Melanie Rowen to learn how to consider these existing social systems in creating the process and address stumbling blocks as they arise.
- The Essential Role of Conflict Resolution Practitioners in Today’s Complex World
- The Making of a Mediator: Developing Artistry in Practice by Michael D. Lang and Alison Taylor
- Staying Fresh: Updating Skills and Seeking Advanced Training
- Mom Always Liked You Best: A Guide for Resolving Family Feuds, Inheritance Battles & Eldercare Crises
- International Conflict and Self-Care in the New Year