- This event has passed.
- Managing Conflict Mindfully: Don’t Believe Everything You Think by Leonard Riskin
- Running in when others run away: Making the change to a career in conflict resolution
- When You Greet Me I Bow: Notes and Reflections from a Life in Zen, by Norman Fischer
- 20-years of conflict resolution work breaks new ground while bringing together parties in conflict through understanding
- Mediation is not “a magic wand” for conflict resolution, but it can be a powerful way to mend work relationships. Here’s how it works at SAP.