The 6 underlying concepts of the Understanding-Based model can often be used to guide the mediator through difficult moments as well as help structure the conflict resolution process to minimize the challenging moments. In this webinar, Catherine Conner and Katherine Miller will describe the 6 underlying concepts, what they mean and most importantly how to use them.
- The Depth of Understanding in Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- High Conflict: Why We Get Trapped and How We Get Out by Amanda Ripley
- Quelling the conflict within to guide others out: from learning to teaching on the path to understanding
- Navigating Divorce with Grace: The New Yorker’s Guide to Collaborative Divorce by Katherine Eisold Miller
- Barry Berkman reflects on a career spent bringing together parties in conflict and the understanding-based model’s effect on his life